[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Word-Drop HD -PROMO CODES
Started by Digital Resistance Oct 18 2010 02:55 PM

2 replies to this topic
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

Digital Resistance

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
Digital Resistance
  • Enthusiast

• 39 posts
  • Corona SDK

Word-Drop HD is available for purchase in the app store. It is the first in a series of Adam Jones Productions flash games that is now being brought into the mobile space using Corona. The game was released a few weeks ago, but we wanted to make sure that we had the time to give it a proper introduction on the site. The version 1.1 update is currently awaiting review and I will come back with more promo codes after it is released for those that do not manage to get one this time.

The new update splits the options menu into settings and themes to make room for more content. The settings menu now has a new option to highlight selectable letters during gameplay and there are three new themes displayed on 3d rendered tiles in the themes menu. The new tile-sets are a doodle inspired theme, a stone them, and an elaborate Halloween theme with a digital painting as a background.

I really hope that everyone enjoys the game as much as they have the previous titles that I have helped develop on Corona. So, here are a few promo codes for those that want to test it out. Please make sure to give us a review and come back to let us know what you think.

L7EKWX6EY7KT
ATFYYTNYPXMR
K7FNY4LLP9JE
HYJXWA6XKEFK
MEAFJMAEELWW

(A few more promo codes may be available upon request.)
If you would like one then email me at TheDigitalResistance@gmail.com

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-drop-hd/id392992988?mt=8
uid: 8702 topic_id: 2793 reply_id: 302793

jonbeebe

jonbeebe
  • Contributor

• 511 posts
  • Corona SDK

Congratulations on your release! The game looks really great and challenging :-)
uid: 7849 topic_id: 2793 reply_id: 8359

carlos m. icaza

carlos m. icaza
  • Corona Geek

• 2,992 posts
  • Alumni

v nice !

Challenging !

c.
uid: 24 topic_id: 2793 reply_id: 8450