^I wonder the same as above. Anything changed on r704?
My font is being found (checked that names match), but is not loaded by the simulator. In Android it's not loaded (nor is it in the list of fonts).
I tried a bunch of "tricks":
1. Putting font in root dir (obvious)
2. Installing font in Windows (for simulator to see it, it still fails to load it though it is in fonts list)
3. Change font extension from OTF to TTF (including removing it)
4. Testing both font name and font names match, and also tried with filename(both with and without extension on both Android and simulator
5. Simplifying font name with FontForge (actually, it was simple already but I changed to an 8 letter lower case name)
Probably irrelevant, but in a pure Android version of the app, the font is loadable, but I guess Corona uses different font loading code.
Any more ideas? Or shall I submit as bug report? I would normally just select a working font but I'm on a short deadline and client specifically wants this font.
uid: 58849 topic_id: 2289 reply_id: 85931