I made a post in the other forum that has screenshots and other features, but you can get all that from the actual App Page itself:
What's new in v1.3:
- New Halloween theme to prepare for the upcoming Holiday (slightly early, I know)
- Ms. Dash character added for any female Doodle Dash! players out there
- An options page that allows you to change: game theme, character, and TILT sensitivity
- 9 New OpenFeint Achievements (we can't believe some of the high scores out there!)
- Brand new OpenFeint Leaderboard: Highest Gem Combo
- Reverted mystery boxes BACK to stars (as they were in v1.1 and below)
- Extra heart rewarded after making it to the 100k mark!
- Different music track for the game
- Redesigned "game over" screen
- Various performance and graphics improvements
Oh, and to the folks at Ansca Mobile, I revised the credits screen in this version to match that of the one found in Dragon's Keep ... We're happy to give Ansca Mobile and the Corona SDK much-deserved credit, even if it isn't required.