[TOPIC: topicViewTemplate]
[GLOBAL: userSmallPhoto]
Photo

Code signing identity (Certificate not installed)...
Started by pete21 Jul 29 2014 10:24 AM

4 replies to this topic
distribution certificate code signing identity ios build
[TOPIC CONTROLS]
[/TOPIC CONTROLS]
[modOptionsDropdown]
[/modOptionsDropdown]
[reputationFilter]
[TOPIC: post.html]

pete21

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
pete21
  • Basic
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello - I installed the most recent public build of Corona last week (mac), but have since renewed my distribution certificates as they had expired. All certificates are now valid and listed as such in xCode, but now in Corona I'm no longer able to select my distribution code signing identity when I go to build for iOS. It says '(Certificate not installed)...' I threw out Corona and redownloaded/reinstalled it but on launch it still listed my recent projects, so thinking it's cached my old certificates somewhere on my system, or trying to link to files that no longer exist? Is that possible?

I did follow all of the proper protocols in renewing my certificates.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Pete

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle
  • Corona Staff
  • 9,940 posts
  • Jedi

Did you get the keys in Keychain Access as well?  Almost everyone misses something when cleaning out the old certificates from Keychain Access.

Also did you clear out your ~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles folder and generate new Provisioning Profiles, re-download them and move them to this folder?

Rob

pete21

pete21
  • Basic
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thanks Rob,

My Library folder does not have a 'MobileDevice' folder in it and a search of my entire computer found nothing with that name. As for the keys in keychain access, would it indicate which keys were expired? i.e. red circle with 'X'. If so, keys seem to be up to date. Everything else seems to be in good order.

Thanks for your help.

Pete

pete21

pete21
  • Basic
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Update - using different search criteria, I did locate the 'MobileDevice' folder - buried in another Library folder - and swapped out the provisioning profiles. They now show up in the Corona drop down list.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Rob Miracle

Rob Miracle
  • Corona Staff
  • 9,940 posts
  • Jedi

/Library and ~/Library are different folders.  The one that starts with a /Library is system wide.  The one with a tilda (which represents your home directory, i.e. in my case /Users/rmiracle) is a folder in your home directory.

As far as keychain access goes, probably not. 

Rob

[topic_controls]
[/topic_controls]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: distribution certificate, code signing identity, ios build