[TOPIC: post.html]

spacewolf

[GLOBAL: userInfoPane.html]
spacewolf
  • Enterprise
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Jedi

@ingemar (or anyone with amazon ads experience)

Can you give us an idea of average ecpm for amazon banner ads and interstitial ads? I'm curious to see if they pay more than google ads.

deleurapps

deleurapps
  • Enterprise
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Jedi

Hey guys,

As I've said before, I can still sell the Amazon Ads plugin to any Enterprise user, but not to other tiers. Developing plugins for other tiers would require Corona Team's cooperation, which Gremlin Interactive had but I don't. Due to that fact I cannot update anything that Gremlin sold. I am still trying to get in touch with Corona to create a new store, but until then I can only sell plugins to Enterprise users. If you are interested, please refer to this page:

http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/45230-ios-android-plugins-for-sale/

ingemar

ingemar
  • Enterprise
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • Jedi

Apps published on the Amazon App Store have an average eCPM of $6.76 as of today. The fill rate is quite low at 30%.

You can use Amazon Ads on Google Play and the Apple App Store, but don't use it on any of the other stores. 

One thing to note is Amazon have had a promotional period for new apps published with their SDK where they guarantee $5 eCPM (August-October). If this has affected my eCPM I don't know. We'll see in a few months if the eCPM stays stable.

[topic_controls]
« Page 5 of 5 3 4 5

[/topic_controls]